A member of the team is going to conquer the green pastures of New Zealand.
EPIC is therefore looking for a passionate Front-End Web Developer to join the ranks of other like-minded pixel lovers.
Do you get excited by the idea of making great design come to life? Figuring out clever and interesting solutions to complex ideas born in the brain of our creative solutions team?
Then, you might want to learn more about what we have to offer…
Who we think will be a great fit…
Front-end is at the heart of the process. So, we’re looking for someone who has an interest in translating great designs to great code and who is able to demonstrate strong communicational skills together with a good appreciation of usability and interaction design.
You’ll be coding designs and prototypes into cross-browser and cross-platform HTML/CSS/JS.
And…last but not least…you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great because with EPIC you’ll get a chance to push the envelope using the latest technologies and techniques within a team of designers, developers, and strategists for major clients.
You also meet most (if not all) of the following requirements:
- Experience and knowledge about the cool stuff in HTML5 and CSS3, and how to gracefully degrade.
- Experience architecting and building Object Oriented Applications and using MVC frameworks such as Backbone
- Experience implementing responsive design.
- Able to work in-house in Belgium (we’ll provide beers and waffles) and speak English and French fluently
- Experience with CSS pre-processors, such as SASS, LESS.
- Working knowledge of gulp or similar build tools.
- Experience with a DVCS (as long as it’s GiT).
- Experience with PHP (by that we don’t mean installing WordPress).
- Excited and curious about learning new technologies, as well as sharing ideas.
- Exceptional collaboration, listening, written, and verbal communication
- Ability to write maintainable code including project organisation and documentation.
- Able to own individual projects as well as the ability to work within a team.
- Be so much fun to work with, that if you were working on the weekend, we’d want to join you.
Pluses (that will make you earn extra points):
- Experience with Ruby (sorry, we’re afraid of snakes).
- Experience with non-relational databases (because it’s webscale).
- Good UX and Design sensibilities.
- Strong sense of motion & interactivity
- Have an excellent online portfolio and/or any other useful link to showcase your amazing skills (GitHub, CodePen, other open-source account, …).
EPIC is an award-winning belgian digital agency made of the passion and spirit of 12 digital experts.
We proudly daily work on projects such as highly interactive and creative websites, nice and clever visual identities, usable XHTML, HTML5 websites, efficient iPhone / iPad applications, successful e-commerce development and many more great digital projects.
We pride ourselves on being creative, we’re thinkers, we’re innovative, and we improve everything we touch (or at least, we try…).
Feel like you’re the one?
Are you willing to help us in taking care of our beloved clients front-end development?
Did you immediately identify yourself with his job description from the very moment you started reading it?
If so, drop us an email at email@example.com.
We’re looking forward to hear from you!